Friday, January 2, 2009

The Beginning of a New Year-2009

The new year has come in with all new promises, brand new beginnings, new surprises, and has a bag full of resolutions to adhere to. So like everybody else I have set certain resolutions for myself.

It is possible that I don't prioratize things. It is also possible that my resolutions are not real. Or I make resolutions just for the heck of it. Well I am still analysing the reason. Anyhow I have certain resolutions that I can share with other people through this write up.

1) I will try and interact with more with people. Because they say social interaction is a way to learn new things.

2) I will definitely put aside time for my personal learning.

3) I will either join a dance class or a foreign langauge class, because learning new things keeps one active.

4) Would try and learn new things that may not be a part of my core job responsibility but will add to my knowledge.

5) Spend at least 10 mins in a day to contemplate whether I have learnt anything or not. Whether I am able to meet my goals personal and professional or not?

Well so much for this year...let's see how many of them I can meet.

1 comment:

Smriti Paul said...

Happy new year. Hope you're able to stick to at least one of these resolutions. All the best.